The practice/tradition of "hailing mary" is a satanic practice perpetrated by the catholic church. It is a sin and abomination to:
- Pray to the dead
- Pray to a Statue of Jesus Christ dead mother mary
- Repeat a "hail mary" for the forgiveness on sins
- Or even simply to say a "hail mary" prayer as a sign of reverence
Jesus Christ condemns the practice of worshipping mary.
In Luke 11:27-28 when a woman says to Jesus " Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the breasts which thou hast sucked" Our Lord Jesus Christ reply's very firmly "No! Rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."
In the above Bible passage, Jesus condemned even giving thanks to his mother mary because he knew that it would lead to the false worship of a human being. It was a very common practice in pagan worship to pray to the goddess Diana; this is spoken about in Acts 19:21-40. Important: Notice what the woman says to Jesus "Blessed are the breasts which thou has sucked" and notice the Diana statue has many breasts. This woman was making a direct reference to the worship of idols and comparing mary to diana. The very notion of this is why Jesus in no uncertain terms condemned the thought of even thanking His mother mary.
Other Demonic Practices of the catholic church:
- Granting indulgences for the forgiveness of sins
- Claiming the pope a mere man is Our Lord Jesus Christ on Earth "vicar of Christ"
- The pope allowing people to bow and kiss his ring
- The catholic church covering up hundreds of child molestations by priests
- Telling divorcees they can't take Holy Communion
- Telling people to pray to saints/dead people
- Telling people to say a "hail mary" for the forgiveness of sins
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
The question now is, are all church goers of the catholic church demonic? NO. Many good God fearing people attend the catholic church but many more are misguided and most catholic priests are much like pharisees of the past, the blind leading the blind. Sadly, most catholic priests don't realize they're false prophets, I encourage you to watch the story of martin luther. What a great movie see below: